Welcome to the 2017 Clark County Fair
The Demo Derby will be held Saturday July, 29th at 7 PM. The
kids will Derby at 6:30. Please come out and enjoy the
Derby. General rules listed below. Please check the full
list of rules.
Clark County Fair Demolition Derby Rules
Full Size Stock Class Rules
Compact Building Rules
CLARK COUNTY FAIR DEMOLITION DERBY RULES & REGULATIONS
ANY QUESTIONS CALL BRITTEN GRAY AT 660-342-2063.
***If car does not pass inspection or driver is unwilling to change
car to pass inspection
– ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS!! –
1. All rules will be followed or you will not run!!
2. Any American made sedan or station wagon can be ran. You may run
’03 & newer Fords but see rules for 03 & Newer. No 1970 or
older Lincolns! No Imperials or Imperial Sub-frames/frames, 4x4s,
ambulances, hearses, trucks, limousines, etc…
3. Drivers must be 18 years of age & have a valid driver’s
license. Ages 14-17 must have a notarized permission slip & some
form of driver’s license. The person that signs in as the driver -must
be the driver for that event!
4. Driver must wear seat belt & helmet, along with eye protection.
5. All drivers & crew members must attend the drivers meeting.
6. DO NOT hit the driver’s door! Sometimes this happens but if it
looks intentional or carelessness, you will be disqualified. Don’t use
your door as a shield; it may cause you to get disqualified.
7. No hot rodding in the pits, keep it at an idle.
8. Any open driver’s door or fire will cause disqualification. If in
heat, you may fix it & come back in the consolation.
9. NO sandbagging or holding!!! You must make an aggressive hit every
30 Seconds or you will be disqualified. 1 minutes for re-starts &
1 minute if you’re hung up.
10. No alcohol in the pits, if anyone is caught with alcohol, they
will be disqualified, this includes their pit crew.
11. Cars are subject to re-inspection before any prize money is handed
12. Any controversies will be taken up at the drivers meeting or
before the derby starts.
13. Any questions give us a call! If it doesn’t say you can do it,
don’t do it. Call 1st!! Judges decisions are FINAL!!!
14. Check in from 3 PM to 6 PM. No cars allowed in after 6 PM.